I mentioned last post that I saw a Rick Scott sign at the West Pasco Government Center that had a "He's a Crook!" anti-fan sign taped to it. After posting, I figured on making an excuse to swing back by with my camera to get a snapshot in case it was still there.
As you can tell by my SPOILER-doomed entry title, someone took that sign down. Sniff whimper.
Anyway, pics of how it looks along the driveway of the WPGC:
I mentioned how half of all those signs are mostly two people fighting for the Mosquito Control position? Take a look at the lower right corner of the second picture: the red sign and the pink sign. Yeah, those two. Just repeat both signs by infinity and you'll get an idea how cluttered that driveway is with their signs.
People! Seriously! All that signage for MOSQUITO CONTROL? And all clumped together in one spot?! Just how much money are you all spending on the MOSQUITO CONTROL Job? What IS the big deal with that job, a springboard to the governorship?
Home » signage » They Took That Sign Down! NOOooooooo
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
They Took That Sign Down! NOOooooooo
mintu | 6:10 AM | elections | Florida | freaking flying monkeys | pasco mosquito control | pics | signage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(57)
-
▼
October
(9)
- All I Want This Election Day Nov. 2 2010
- One Last Week To Try And Convince Florida That Ric...
- They Took That Sign Down! NOOooooooo
- Thing That Made Me Smile
- Midterm crunchtime
- Fool me Thirty-Seven Times, It's Still SHAME ON YO...
- Burning Down The Housing Industry
- Slightly Off-Topic, but Google Translate has Engli...
- For All I Know About How the March For Jobs Turned...
-
▼
October
(9)


No comments:
Post a Comment