I'll be heading out shortly to the Clearwater gathering for Awake The State this afternoon. I think the one scheduled for Tallahassee should be over by now, wonder what the turnout up there was like.
I'll be taking my camera. Will take photos and share when I get back.
Just gotta remember the basic rules of rallying:
1) Don't piss off the cops if there's any there for crowd control
2) Don't jump in front of vehicles. You will lose those battles.
3) Don't use any hand gestures that can be misconstrued as instigating.
4) Don't start a fight you can't finish.
5) Don't screw up.
See ye there.
Before I go: a link to an article highlighting just how terrible Rick "F U" Scott already is. And we've got at least 4 years of this crap to endure unless someone (the state Lege impeaches) or something (business scandal) intervenes between now and then...
Home » Rick Scott is a crook » Today's Rally for Awake The State
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Today's Rally for Awake The State
mintu | 10:36 AM | Awake The State | Florida | protests | Republicans are insane | Rick Scott is a crook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(51)
-
▼
March
(8)
- Some Days The Schadenfreude Ends
- Policy of Truth Is Very Much Needed In The U.S.
- Off-Topic: Things I Learned at MegaCon 2011
- The Problem Of The Unemployed, And Why We Need To ...
- I Read The News Today, Oh Boy: March 2011 Edition
- Photos from the Awake The State Rally in Clearwater
- Today's Rally for Awake The State
- Awake The State
-
▼
March
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment