I'm just not inclined to think much about politics these days.
Even with the sudden uptick in the Occupy Wall Street news - and the Far Right blowback to something that can successfully counter their Teabagger movement - for some reason I'm neither thrilled nor contemplative.
There's still a lot of protesting and military action going on in the Middle East for example. Meh.
There's the economic meltdown in Europe still happening in slow motion. Meh.
There's the anti-voting BS the Republicans are attempting at the state level to suppress minorities, the poor, and college-age voters. Meh.
Just not feeling connected to the world at the moment, that's all.
Too much outrage burn-out? Too much stress coping with unemployment? Dunno...
Home » recession » Current Political Mood
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Current Political Mood
mintu | 6:17 PM | blogging | corporate criminals | doom | economy | jail the crooks | middle east | politics | recession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
I mentioned earlier there is a special election (even with the regular election still nine months away) being held to fill the vacancy for ...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
No comments:
Post a Comment