Home » wkrp » And So, Once Again, It Comes To This
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
And So, Once Again, It Comes To This
mintu | 7:24 PM | crowning moment of funny | thanksgiving | wkrp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
I mentioned earlier there is a special election (even with the regular election still nine months away) being held to fill the vacancy for ...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(55)
-
▼
November
(9)
- The Middle East As The Center Of The Storm
- And So, Once Again, It Comes To This
- The Post-Election Scenario Now
- It's Cheap, It's Easy, It's Winners And Losers the...
- The Rump Parliament of Media
- Starting Off The Post-Election Blogging, I Want to...
- This Day, WE VOTE
- A Call To Action
- It Should Never Have Been This Close
-
▼
November
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment