My home computer cannot connect to any monitor or digital TV I try to plug in.
The Graphics Card may have quit in protest.
I have no choice now but to work from my laptop until further notice.
This also means I need to generate more money to pay for any repairs to the desktop.
Consider this my BUY MY EBOOKS post for the week.
Hero Cleanup Protocol - via Smashwords.com, although Nook and iBooks readers can access them through the regular retailer websites.
My author's page at Amazon.com - links to my personal anthology Last of the Grapefruit Wars and to the humor-horror anthology Strangely Funny (please also leave reviews if you purchase the titles, thanks)!
I'm working on finishing up a story or two before NaNoWriMo kicks in this November.
Home » nanowrimo » Personal Note: My Desktop Monitor is DEAD
Friday, October 11, 2013
Personal Note: My Desktop Monitor is DEAD
mintu | 7:22 AM | buy my book | computer is dead | current status | nanowrimo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
October
(21)
- The Long October: They Haven't Learned
- Presidential Character: Week Thirty-Seven, One Of Us
- Personal: Tehya the Pretty Kitty
- Sometimes This Just Needs To Be Said
- Presidential Character: Week Thirty-Six, The Sales...
- Pictures Of a New York Weekend
- Just Flew Back From New Yawk City
- Flying to New Yawk City
- The Long October And The Damage Done
- The Long October: The Ambitious Damage of The Holl...
- Presidential Character: Week Thirty-Five, The Refl...
- The Long October: When The Republicans Had To Noti...
- Personal Note: My Desktop Monitor is DEAD
- Fantasy-Hoping Tea Partier Ted Yoho Vs. Fact-Based...
- The Long October: How It Came To This, a Followup ...
- The Long October: Pretty Good Idea About WHY the F...
- Ongoing Reports From The Long October
- Presidential Character: Week Thirty-Four, Why DID ...
- The Cooper Union Speech Shows Us the War Is Not Re...
- A Thing Or Two About Anonymous Comments
- I Miss Shardtober and City of Heroes
-
▼
October
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment