One of the ongoing wishes of previous Saturnalias had been for a job, and thank ye Ring-Bringer Parading the Skies, I received one here in Bartow Library yay and yes and woot. :)
But 'tis the season for the asking of presents, and into this I have a wish list for the Anno Domino (or Common Era to all you pagans) of 2013:
1) A wish that 2014 sees the end of Rick "Medicare Fraud" Scott's Reign of Error upon the state of Florida.
2) A wish that 2014 sees the end of the GOP Reign of Fraud from the US Congress as Democratic voters turn out to keep the Senate Democratic and drive out the "Crash Government" Republicans of the House.
3) A wish that I finally get the g-dd-mn motivation to finish the handful of writing I've been working on the last five freaking years! /headdesk
4) Not so much a wish as it is a even higher motivation to f-cking lose some 30-50 pounds here! My back can't take much more of this being over 300 lbs... oy
So there you have it, O Saturn. ...so I guess I gotta leave some honey-wine out tonight to sate your thrist at the house shrine?
Home » wish list » The Saturnalia Wish List of 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Presidential Character: Finals
- Unemployment Emergency Funding Set To Expire as 20...
- Presidential Character: Week Forty-Four, the Long ...
- The Saturnalia Wish List of 2013
- Presidential Character: Week Forty-Three, The Phan...
- Meanwhile Back In Florida: The Dog Ate Their Homew...
- Anniversary: It's Been Five Years...
- Presidential Character: Week Forty-Two, I Survived...
- Why Every Floridian Needs To Vote In 2014... And N...
- Presidential Character: Week Forty-One, There Was ...
- Serious Ways To Celebrate Saturnalia (updates)
- Calling Out To All Artists: I Need More Saturnalia...
-
▼
December
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment