If only because of a few things:
1) MOVING. Bought a condo, moving in this weekend.
2) KITTEHS. The cat I adopted back in December turned out to be pregnant (nice planning on her part). She gave birth just as the Super Bowl ended. SIX KITTEHS. The plan is to name them after the crew of the Serenity.
3) What part of MOVING don't you get? There's still boxes and posters and clothes and dishes to pack!
Home » moving » It's Been Quiet. A Little... Too Quiet...
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(125)
-
▼
February
(9)
- Why The Swift Push For Segregating Teh Gay Marrieds
- From Ta-Nehisi, Not Just For the Lost Battalion Bu...
- It's Been Quiet. A Little... Too Quiet...
- Why Stand Your Ground Is a Terrible Law
- Midterms 2014: Special Election FL-13 With Three W...
- Current Writing Status: Published Again, Yay
- Here's a Bad Launch of a Website, Fellahs
- Dear Unemployed: Time To Get Your RAGE On
- Midterms 2014: Keeping Up With the 13th District S...
-
▼
February
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment