You Might Notice a Trend: Anniversary: The Ides of March
Home
Home
»
star wars
»
The Day Is Just Packed
Monday, May 5, 2014
The Day Is Just Packed
mintu
|
7:16 AM
|
cinco de mayo
|
geekery
|
happy holidays
|
star wars
Personally, a very busy day for me both at home and work (it's so busy I had to drag dad across the state to help at home).
But it's also CINCO DE MAYO!
But wait! It's also - because yesterday just happened to be
Star Wars Day
- The
Revenge of The Fifth
!
Are we having fun yet, kids?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
I Survived MegaCon 2014
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
Anniversary: The Christmas Truce
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
It's Time For Another Woodstock Post
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
How To Identify Hate Speech
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
I Survived Tampa Bay Comic Con 2014: The Epic
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
Division
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
Presidential Character: Week Forty-Four, the Long Game of Barack Obama
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
Three Problems With Paul Ryan As GOP Veep
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Anniversary: The Ides of March
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
Kneecapping Your Own Quarterback (with update)
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(27)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
▼
2014
(125)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(8)
Florida Gerrymandering Is Real And The Intent Is T...
Rage: The Long-Term Unemployed Are STILL SCREWED
Reparations, History, Justice (With UPDATES)
Trying To Come Up With Replacement Logo For The Ho...
A Disorganized Party
Anniversary: North Regional Libraries, Where I Beg...
The Day Is Just Packed
Trying to Rank Scandals, Phase Four: When It's Mor...
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2013
(185)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2012
(55)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(57)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
Pages
Home
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
mintu
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment