You Might Notice a Trend: Anniversary: The Ides of March
Home
Home
»
tampa
»
Brief Warning
Friday, August 1, 2014
Brief Warning
mintu
|
9:19 AM
|
conventions
|
Florida
|
humor
|
sharks
|
tampa
Just to
let you know
this will be a crazy
comic-con weekend for me
so I wanna make it clear to my 7 readers
that sometimes you just gotta
ride that flying shark
to freedom!
Welcome to August.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
I Survived MegaCon 2014
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
It's Time For Another Woodstock Post
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
Anniversary: The Christmas Truce
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
Anniversary: The Ides of March
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
I Survived Tampa Bay Comic Con 2014: The Epic
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
How To Identify Hate Speech
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
Presidential Character: Finals
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
Division
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
Presidential Character: Week Forty-Four, the Long Game of Barack Obama
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
Three Problems With Paul Ryan As GOP Veep
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(27)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
▼
2014
(125)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
▼
August
(14)
Walking Into September With a Lot On My Mind
The Real Voter Scandal Continues: The Turnout Suck...
Liveblogging the Florida Primary 2014 (w/ UPDATES)
Get Out The Vote, Florida: Tuesday August 26th
Reminder: Early Voting Still a Thing in Florida Th...
At What Point Can The Stupidity of Racism End?
Anniversary: Woodstock, Looking Back Again And For...
Early Voting Florida: Primaries August 16 2014
Gerrymander And The Contempt of the Florida Legisl...
Anniversary: When Impeachment Was Real
Just Can't Even Focus On The World Right Now
I Survived Tampa Bay Comic Con 2014: The Epic
Update on the Gerrymander Court Decision, and How ...
Brief Warning
►
July
(12)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2013
(185)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2012
(55)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(57)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
Pages
Home
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
mintu
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment