Seriously. Somebody was high when they invited Sha Na Na:
They played right before Jimi Hendrix too.
Home » woodstock » Before it gets too late, yet again a Woodstock anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(57)
-
▼
August
(11)
- You Guys Working the One Nation Working Together s...
- The Only Miracle I Want Today
- Reactions to the Primaries of August 24 2010
- Florida Primary Day August 24 2010
- My 2,000,000 cents on the Muslim Community Center ...
- Michael Been of The Call Died Recently
- Daddy, What Did YOU Do During The Republican War O...
- Driving To Kuwait
- Before it gets too late, yet again a Woodstock ann...
- OT: just ordered new business cards
- When Conservatives Attack: Their Amendment Ideas a...
-
▼
August
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment