A certain Rage Merchant is marching on D.C. today in mockery of a Real American's stirring call to action. I refuse to link otherwise to anything about today's hatefest.
The S.O.B. hosting this travesty is claiming a Miracle will occur today. Unless that miracle involves God turning Glenn Beck into a pillar of salt, I won't be impressed.
Breitbart Delendus Est.
Home » goddamn wingnuts » The Only Miracle I Want Today
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(57)
-
▼
August
(11)
- You Guys Working the One Nation Working Together s...
- The Only Miracle I Want Today
- Reactions to the Primaries of August 24 2010
- Florida Primary Day August 24 2010
- My 2,000,000 cents on the Muslim Community Center ...
- Michael Been of The Call Died Recently
- Daddy, What Did YOU Do During The Republican War O...
- Driving To Kuwait
- Before it gets too late, yet again a Woodstock ann...
- OT: just ordered new business cards
- When Conservatives Attack: Their Amendment Ideas a...
-
▼
August
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment