It's not much to look at:
The artwork software I'm using is 12 years old (CorelDraw 9). If anyone's got a better idea for the badge, and a better means of crafting one, feel free to design your own...
Home » lost battalion » Lost Battalion Gamer Badge
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(57)
-
▼
November
(12)
- From Balloon Juice, All You Need To Know About Our...
- Screw It. Here's more Lost Battalion Badges
- There Are Many Things To Discuss... But Not Today
- Lost Battalion Gamer Badge
- For TNC's Lost Battaltion
- For Veterans Day: A Thought On Armistice
- The Damage Done. The Damage To Come.
- Election Day Update 4: Two-Point-Five Million Flor...
- Election Day Update 3: The Morning Sun Found Me No...
- Election Day Update 2: The Long Night
- Election Day Update 1: I Remember
- Election Day November 2 2010
-
▼
November
(12)

No comments:
Post a Comment