Home » freaking flying monkeys » There Are Many Things To Discuss... But Not Today
Monday, November 22, 2010
There Are Many Things To Discuss... But Not Today
mintu | 6:13 AM | distractions | freaking flying monkeys
I am inconsistent with posting entries to this blog as is. Making it worse is the NaNoWriMo effort this month, the massive depression I have regarding my failing job hunts, and the fact that the political landscape is batshit insane now and will be for the next two years. Even the distraction of making logos for Ta-Nesihi's Lost Battalion will have to wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(57)
-
▼
November
(12)
- From Balloon Juice, All You Need To Know About Our...
- Screw It. Here's more Lost Battalion Badges
- There Are Many Things To Discuss... But Not Today
- Lost Battalion Gamer Badge
- For TNC's Lost Battaltion
- For Veterans Day: A Thought On Armistice
- The Damage Done. The Damage To Come.
- Election Day Update 4: Two-Point-Five Million Flor...
- Election Day Update 3: The Morning Sun Found Me No...
- Election Day Update 2: The Long Night
- Election Day Update 1: I Remember
- Election Day November 2 2010
-
▼
November
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment