Update (1/13/13): Noooooo. The Treasury, White House, and Federal Reserve spokespeople have all said they won't use the Platinum Coin to pay off the debt if Congress remains insane. Defeats the whole purpose of a poll. Sniff... I can't ever have the fun toys...
Home » seigniorage » Here's a First: a Poll
Friday, January 11, 2013
Here's a First: a Poll
mintu | 4:09 PM | budget crisis | freaking flying monkeys | polling | seigniorage
It's probably a bit messy but we'll see how it works...
Update (1/13/13): Noooooo. The Treasury, White House, and Federal Reserve spokespeople have all said they won't use the Platinum Coin to pay off the debt if Congress remains insane. Defeats the whole purpose of a poll. Sniff... I can't ever have the fun toys...
Update (1/13/13): Noooooo. The Treasury, White House, and Federal Reserve spokespeople have all said they won't use the Platinum Coin to pay off the debt if Congress remains insane. Defeats the whole purpose of a poll. Sniff... I can't ever have the fun toys...
What image should be on the face of the $1 Trillion Platinum Coin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
I mentioned earlier there is a special election (even with the regular election still nine months away) being held to fill the vacancy for ...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Reading The Beast of Political Thought
- Presidential Character: Week Four, Wrong Man Wrong...
- Inauguration Day 2013
- Presidential Character: Week Three, It's All Jeffe...
- When Bills Are Passing The House Despite the Majority
- I Take It These People Never Studied 19th Century ...
- Presidential Character: Week Two, Always Second
- Here's a First: a Poll
- My Two Cents On The Platinum Coin (Yeah, I Went Th...
- Presidential Character: Week One, Guess Who
- Will a Cat Picture on Caturday Suffice?
- A Follow-Up About Utopianism (Apparently That Is a...
- It's a New Year. I Need Resolutions.
-
▼
January
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment