Tragedy on the streets of Boston today, echoing across the nation and the globe.
Why this happens, we've already figured out: there's a small group of assh-les on the planet either working in unison or individually who want to make themselves feel powerful by killing innocent people who have nothing to do with why said assh-les are truly powerless.
The trick is figuring out the How we can stop this madness from happening again. Welcome to the sad truth of the eternal struggle of good people to stop evil from flourishing.
Take care of you and yours tonight, all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Presidental Character: Week Fifteen, What DO You S...
- Re-Designing The Horde's Lost Battalion Logo
- Update On Third Craziest Week Ever: The Elvis Rici...
- Richie's Got a Telephone in His Bosom And He Can C...
- Meanwhile In Other News From the Crazy Week: This ...
- What I Wrote Earlier About a Terrorist's Ethnicity...
- I'm Calling It: Third Craziest Week In American Hi...
- Is The Skin Color Of Our Terrorists Important?
- Off-Topic: Summer Movies
- In Boston
- Presidential Character: Week Fourteen, A Dark Time...
- Presidential Character: Week Thirteen, It's Millar...
- And What Does All That Money Buy?
- You Might Notice
-
▼
April
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment