Just in time for April Fools Day, a change in the patterns.
This blog was originally started up to throw out amendment and reform ideas, but quickly devolved into personal rantings about the sorry state of political affairs in A) Florida B) the United States C) Iran, Libya and other places in the Middle East, and D) Massive Multiplayer games (DAMN YOU NCSOFT! BRING ME BACK MY CITY OF HEROES).
So, ergo ipso, I changed the blog title to something more relevant.
Just not Wartenblog. Okay. Just... no.
So, what will be this blog's stated goals and objectives?
1) Post about the craziness in Florida
2) Rail about the craziness in the United States political forum
3) Mock the Far Right Wingnuts
4) Eat cheese
5) Profit!
Some things that will continue on are the weekly reviews of Presidential Character - so far the one I did on James Monroe has been massively popular - and my occasional forays into biased humor and snarkery.
Welcome to Post 400. It gets easier from here.
Home » ranting » You Might Notice
Monday, April 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Presidental Character: Week Fifteen, What DO You S...
- Re-Designing The Horde's Lost Battalion Logo
- Update On Third Craziest Week Ever: The Elvis Rici...
- Richie's Got a Telephone in His Bosom And He Can C...
- Meanwhile In Other News From the Crazy Week: This ...
- What I Wrote Earlier About a Terrorist's Ethnicity...
- I'm Calling It: Third Craziest Week In American Hi...
- Is The Skin Color Of Our Terrorists Important?
- Off-Topic: Summer Movies
- In Boston
- Presidential Character: Week Fourteen, A Dark Time...
- Presidential Character: Week Thirteen, It's Millar...
- And What Does All That Money Buy?
- You Might Notice
-
▼
April
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment