This can get messy. Linking to this blog is through the URL name, so I'd have to get a lot of my fellow Hordians and associates to update their links on their sites (I just finished yelling at Emily to change the link's name at her site, now I'm thinking of doing this to her? Sigh).
Anyway. Has to be done, since the tenor of the site has changed, the URL needs to as well.
Working on it. Don't be surprised if it gets worse... :insert foolish grin here:
UPDATE: This blog's address is now http://noticeatrend.blogspot.com/
Home » changes » Changing the Blog's Address to Match The Name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
May
(14)
- Updating the Trends on Iran
- Three Things to Note About Rick Scott As We Gear U...
- I Think By Changing My URL I Just Killed My Traffic
- Presidential Character: Week Eighteen, Good Men Do...
- Changing the Blog's Address to Match The Name
- Shorter Translation of Obama's Speech on Counter-I...
- If a Scandal Fell In The Forest And No One Heard I...
- Presidential Character: Week Seventeen, A Vice Pre...
- The Real Scandal In DC: No One Cares
- Putting Scandals In Perspective
- Presidential Character: Week Sixteen, Lincoln
- A Serious Reason to Celebrate Cinco De Mayo
- Three Things: Geekery, More Geekery, and Caturday
- Was The Civil War Unavoidable?
-
▼
May
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment