Just wanted to note that within the last 48 hours, the editors of the Strangely Funny humor-horror anthology got their publication up on the ebook markets for Amazon.com and Smashwords!
And just to explain why I'm so keen about this getting out there on the market... they accepted and published my story submission "I Must Be Your First."
(insert Snoopy dance here)
I've been mentioning it a lot on my writing/librarian blog but I'm not sure if the traffic I get here crosses over to there... so... CROSS-POSTING!
Also, YES!
It feels great to have a story published by someone other than yourself. :sheepish grin:
Home » writing » Slightly Off-Topic: Getting Published in Anthology
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Slightly Off-Topic: Getting Published in Anthology
mintu | 5:16 PM | publishing | short stories | strangely funny | victory | writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty-Five, The Forg...
- Slightly Off-Topic: Getting Published in Anthology
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty-Four, And We'r...
- Death By A Thousand Cuts, Well Not a Death But a S...
- What Happened To Trayvon Was Not a Flaw, It Was a ...
- This Is What Fear And a Gun Creates: Trayvon Marti...
- Great: the House GOP Is Now Sadistic As Well As St...
- Public Puts the Blame On Where The Problem Is: Con...
- When You Meet A Better Wit Than Thou
- Part Two of Today's Post: Why I Think the GOP Is G...
- Part One Of Today's Post: Congress, Well Actually ...
- Anniversaries: On This Day In Zeta Reticula History
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty-Three, I Got N...
- Nobody's Winning Egypt
- Life Liberty and the Purrsuit of String Toys
- Anniversaries: Gettysburg Day Three
- Anniversaries: Gettysburg Day Two
- July 1st, So Many Things To Say
-
▼
July
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment