1) Sleep.
2) Get some writing done. Usually I'd be doing the 3-Day Novel Contest, but the stress of doing that actually exacerbated my writer's block, so a more leisurely do-it-my-own-pace would suffice.
3) Sleep.
4) Vacuum the floor. Haven't done it in three months. My bad.
5) Sleep.
6) Get Calvin Coolidge's Presidential Character profile done. I figure there's 1,000... uh 100... okay seven of you eager to see what his trait will be.
7) Eat. Can't sleep all the time.
What about you all? Any plans for the long weekend? The Comments section is relatively open (just no Chinese spam, my writing blog site got hit real bad with that, and nobody bought my ebooks... :( ) so go ahead and drop some wisdom.
Also, if anyone in the New York City area knows a good bookstore that likes hosting relatively unknown authors for event/signing/reading/D&D campaigning (I'll have to roll a new character, haven't played in ages), lemme know in the Comments section or email me. Danke.
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
August
(23)
- Presidential Character: Week Thirty, The Passive T...
- The Secret About White Voters
- I'm With Mistermix and Balloon Juice On This One: ...
- Personal Notes: Things To Do For Labor Day Weekend
- Anniversary: I Have a Dream And What It Means Today
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty-Nine, Keep You...
- When Politics Fails There's Always Impeachment
- Off-Topic: Tampa Gets The Comic Con They Deserve
- To All Newcomers To This Blog
- We Need More Than Encouragement, We Need Assistanc...
- Um, Hi
- Egypt and Syria and the Mess of the Middle East
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty-Eight, Few Peo...
- Anniversary: I Thought It Was Beautiful
- Losing Egypt
- Anniversary: By Decree of Norton I Emperor of the ...
- Posted With Comment: Rick "F-ck The State" Scott I...
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty-Seven, I Was G...
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty-Six, The Presi...
- In Local News: City Probably Throwing Millions at ...
- Breaking: 12th Doctor Revealed
- Worst Congress Ever Goes On Recess... Which Means ...
- We Were Taught In School Never To Cheat On Our Grades
-
▼
August
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment