I promise I will keep up with stuff like the Presidential Character reviews - next up, Carter! - and with any political craziness that may pop up on my radar here in Florida, but for now I'm not going to get too hopped up with some of the craziness on the national level.
Oh, and I'm currently stuck at 25,000 words. I was going at a decent pace but slowed up last night. I'll get back to it. Feeling good about this year...
Home » writing » If Things Seem a Little Quiet Around Here, It's Because I'm NaNo-ing
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
If Things Seem a Little Quiet Around Here, It's Because I'm NaNo-ing
mintu | 7:01 AM | busy | Florida | freaking flying monkeys | nanowrimo | writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
I mentioned earlier there is a special election (even with the regular election still nine months away) being held to fill the vacancy for ...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
November
(13)
- TURKEY PAGAN SACRIFICE DAY
- Personal Status: I NaNo'ed
- Presidential Character: Week Forty, The Dawn of th...
- Anniversary of the Ultimate American Guessing Game
- Schadenfreude Florida Edition Pt. 19 - The Hypocri...
- Anniversary: A Lot More Than Four-Score and Twenty...
- Another Moment In The Annals of Angry Guy Syndrome
- Presidential Character: Week Thirty-Nine, When Som...
- And The Fandom Rejoiced: The Night Of The Doctor
- If Things Seem a Little Quiet Around Here, It's Be...
- Presidential Character: Week Thirty-Eight, A Brief...
- It's Official: Crist for Governor 2014
- I Can't Hear You Over the Amount of NaNo-ing I'm D...
-
▼
November
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment