This is November 22nd.
Our nation's darkest day.
I speak, of course, of the Buttfumble.
...what, there's more?
Oh. Right. That.
Soon, those who remember the assassination of John F. Kennedy will fade into history. All who remain behind will know only of the Buttfumble this dark day (It already has its own separate Wiki entry!).
Feast well, this coming day of pagan sacrifices to elder gods seeking the meat of turkey. I will post more on that when the time comes.
Also, I'm currently at 40,000 words on NaNo and aiming for 42,000 by tonight.
Home » who shot jfk » Anniversary: Our Nation's Darkest Day
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Anniversary: Our Nation's Darkest Day
mintu | 2:24 PM | anniversaries | buttfumble | football | history | JFK | sports | who shot jfk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(125)
-
▼
November
(10)
- I Typed 50,000 Words For NaNoWriMo.
- TURKEY PAGAN SACRIFICE DAY 2014
- #FergusonFAIL
- Anniversary: Our Nation's Darkest Day
- Though Poppies Grow
- Anniversary: Berlin Wall 1989
- The Angry Moderate Blues
- Liveblogging 2014: God Help Us All (UPDATES)
- Election Day 2014: Reckoning
- Midterms 2014: One Thing Left. VOTE
-
▼
November
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment