Just to note that a new anthology History and Mystery Oh My! is out on the market for ebooks.
Amazon has it listed for their Kindle. Barnes and Noble has it for their Nook and anyone with an EPUB reader can get it via Smashwords.
My story "Dread Secret of the Battle of Los Angeles" is about the real-life event in 1942 when the West Coast was rattled by the post-Pearl Harbor fears of more Japanese attacks. I make a few guesses, put in a few sarcastic remarks about Hollywood, and add a few references to Star Wars, Flash Gordon and the Rocketeer to boot. Hope you like it!
Home » writing » Personal Note: Getting My Writings Published
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(27)
-
▼
January
(11)
- Personal Note: Getting My Writings Published
- Only Two Things Come From Iowa: Corn and Political...
- Follow-Up to Obama's 2015 State of the Union
- Here's Your Duly Elected Governor, Florida Voters,...
- What I'd Like To Hear From Obama's State Of the Un...
- Take This Plane to Cuba
- Predicting Character: The Sins of Jeb Bush
- The Future 2016 Campaigning: What Matters More, th...
- Thinking Of Paris, Thinking of the True Words I Re...
- Predicting Presidents for 2016: Ere It Begins
- It's Not 2016 Yet, Still Getting Primaried To Death
-
▼
January
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment