Geek achievement unlocked.
Home » star wars » Officially for the Record, I Now Have a Working Lightsaber
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Officially for the Record, I Now Have a Working Lightsaber
mintu | 5:11 PM | geekery | lightsaber | star wars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(27)
-
▼
February
(12)
- The Republicans Are Working EXACTLY As Advertised:...
- This Day On The Internet
- Officially for the Record, I Now Have a Working Li...
- Fox Not-News And the Reputation Of Bad Journalism
- Instead of Breaking Maps, Let's Go By Proportions
- Rick Scott Is a Major Scandal But Barely a Blip On...
- Saturday Night Live
- An Introvert's Thoughts About Valentines
- The Fall of Journalism As a Principled Profession
- Blame Gaming, Lying, Hypocrisy: The Republicans' W...
- The Eternal Constant of a Negative Platform
- The Primaries GOP Song Remains The Same
-
▼
February
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment