We opened this day with news that Net Neutrality is a reality. The corporations will not dictate what we can do, or access, or say on the Internet.
This afternoon, the entire nation became riveted by the LIVE ongoing story of two Llamas roaming free in a city in Arizona. Twitter feeds hadn't been that active since #LeftShark.
Right now, the entire Twitter 'Verse is debating the colors of a dress that some people see as gold and white or black and blue.
We have won Net Neutrality.
WE ARE CELEBRATING BY CHEERING ON LLAMAS AND ARGUING OVER DRESS COLORS.
THIS IS AMERICA F-CK YEAH.
Home » team llama » This Day On The Internet
Thursday, February 26, 2015
This Day On The Internet
mintu | 6:39 PM | current events | good news | internet | llama day | team llama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(27)
-
▼
February
(12)
- The Republicans Are Working EXACTLY As Advertised:...
- This Day On The Internet
- Officially for the Record, I Now Have a Working Li...
- Fox Not-News And the Reputation Of Bad Journalism
- Instead of Breaking Maps, Let's Go By Proportions
- Rick Scott Is a Major Scandal But Barely a Blip On...
- Saturday Night Live
- An Introvert's Thoughts About Valentines
- The Fall of Journalism As a Principled Profession
- Blame Gaming, Lying, Hypocrisy: The Republicans' W...
- The Eternal Constant of a Negative Platform
- The Primaries GOP Song Remains The Same
-
▼
February
(12)


No comments:
Post a Comment