Remember Shirley Sherrod, whose NAACP speech got edited by Breitbart to make her appear as a reverse-racist?
She finally filed a lawsuit on his sorry ass.
Prepare to watch as Brietbart tries to twist himself in every direction to make himself the victim of all this. He'll have help, obviously, as his Far Right mongers have to worry that a successful suit against their waves of lie after lie the last twenty years will bring an end to their money-making Machine of Fear.
Breitbart Delendus Est.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(51)
-
▼
February
(8)
- Been Trying For Days to Think of a Coherent Argume...
- Moderated Thread At 1:10 PM
- Damage Done: Rick Scott Kills The Rail
- Finally
- Proof Why Rick Scott Is Gonna Be A Terrible Governor
- Good Work, Egypt. Just Remember, This Is Round One
- My Computer Is DEAD and Other Topics
- If There's One Good Thing About Egypt's Protests
-
▼
February
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment