I figure if I wanna increase more traffic I need to host more Open Threads.
However...
The blog's not set up for Open Thread. You will need ID.
It's yours.
Home » open thread » Moderated Thread At 1:10 PM
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(51)
-
▼
February
(8)
- Been Trying For Days to Think of a Coherent Argume...
- Moderated Thread At 1:10 PM
- Damage Done: Rick Scott Kills The Rail
- Finally
- Proof Why Rick Scott Is Gonna Be A Terrible Governor
- Good Work, Egypt. Just Remember, This Is Round One
- My Computer Is DEAD and Other Topics
- If There's One Good Thing About Egypt's Protests
-
▼
February
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment