1) My main box died this morning, and its the motherboard. Might as well get a new computer. This is a laptop I'm currently on but it's not built for gaming and DAMMIT I NEED MY CITY OF HEROES FIX.
2) Egypt is erupting into violence as Mubarak finally rallied enough pro-dictator people to show up with whips and bully clubs. So far, the violence is moderately bad but can get worse. On the good news side of things, the army seems to be siding with the pro-democracy crowds and trying to disperse the violence-bringing pro-Mubarak thugs. And the pro-Mubarak seem to be losing...
3) I filled out unemployment extension paperwork today, hopefully means there's a Tier 5 benefits package out there. The bad news: I'M STILL UNEMPLOYED AND CAN'T AFFORD A NEW COMPUTER.
4) So this means one thing. Two things actually.
BUY MY BOOK!
And, BUY MY NEW ONLINE STORY!
It's going towards a new gaming box, not drugs I swear...
5) This Onion article explains exactly how the GOP opposes Obama on... well, everything. Even common sense things like protecting the planet from getting hit with a freaking asteroid...
Home » shoelace hypothesis » My Computer Is DEAD and Other Topics
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
My Computer Is DEAD and Other Topics
mintu | 3:19 PM | computer is dead | current events | freaking flying monkeys | shoelace hypothesis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
I mentioned earlier there is a special election (even with the regular election still nine months away) being held to fill the vacancy for ...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(51)
-
▼
February
(8)
- Been Trying For Days to Think of a Coherent Argume...
- Moderated Thread At 1:10 PM
- Damage Done: Rick Scott Kills The Rail
- Finally
- Proof Why Rick Scott Is Gonna Be A Terrible Governor
- Good Work, Egypt. Just Remember, This Is Round One
- My Computer Is DEAD and Other Topics
- If There's One Good Thing About Egypt's Protests
-
▼
February
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment