I mess about on ICanHasCheezburger, okay?
These are the best ones I made for 2012.
Some were political.
Some were funny.
Some were inspired.
And of course, the best one I made all year:
Bwhahaha.
See you all in 2013! I gots more planned then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
So, as I've laid it out this year considering James David Barber's Presidential Character , how did it all play out? Active-Neg...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(55)
-
▼
December
(12)
- The Year In Review of Funny Pictures
- What Romney Didn't Want: A View Into Presidential ...
- Io Saturnalia!
- How Went the Year 2012?
- Apocalypse Why
- Wrong Kind of Anniversary... Again
- Top Ten Reasons Why The Mayans Are Not Dooming Us ...
- What the Second Amendment Has Become: A Death Note...
- The Saturnalia Wish List of 2012 That Even Mayans ...
- Changing the Senate AND Changing the Veep
- We Need More Wallpapers for Saturnalia
- Killing The Gerrymander
-
▼
December
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment