On a whim, to see about spicing up my desktop screen with a Saturnalia wallpaper, I Googled (using the proper search engine to ensure trademark protection) "Saturnalia wallpaper" and got... not a lot of images I could use for a desktop.
I has a sad.
So, ergo and ipso and pre facto, I'm on a push to design a new Saturnalia wallpaper, once that's festive and colorful and fun.
So... what are the primary colors associated with Saturnalia...?
Lemme know please and thanks.
Oh, and IO SATURNALIA!
Home » wallpaper » We Need More Wallpapers for Saturnalia
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
We Need More Wallpapers for Saturnalia
mintu | 9:55 AM | artwork | freaking flying monkeys | happy holidays | saturnalia | wallpaper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(55)
-
▼
December
(12)
- The Year In Review of Funny Pictures
- What Romney Didn't Want: A View Into Presidential ...
- Io Saturnalia!
- How Went the Year 2012?
- Apocalypse Why
- Wrong Kind of Anniversary... Again
- Top Ten Reasons Why The Mayans Are Not Dooming Us ...
- What the Second Amendment Has Become: A Death Note...
- The Saturnalia Wish List of 2012 That Even Mayans ...
- Changing the Senate AND Changing the Veep
- We Need More Wallpapers for Saturnalia
- Killing The Gerrymander
-
▼
December
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment