This will be, after all, just the 398th posting.
With regards to the name changing of the blog, I've settled on a choice and hope to switch to it on the special moment when I hit 400. I'll most likely write my next Presidential Character entry as 399, and then BOOM! I'll drop the hammer and we'll all get to dancing.
That said, I wanted to note that Doctor Who is starting up the next half of their season (series 7.5) and there's a huge fan push to get Lady Vastra Jenny and Strax their own spin-off.
Personally I want a flashback episode to The Corsair. Make it the Eighth Doctor - Paul McGann never got a chance to shine as Eight, and he would have been good at it - and make it an animated episode with The Doctor, The Corsair, an artificially enhanced smart penguin, and a Russian female Cosmonaut doing battle with the Zygons just off the rings of Saturn.
...what. I'M A GEEK, PEOPLE. Sheesh.
Two more posts to go.
Home » geekery » I'm Just Using Up Blog Posts To Reach 400
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
This is a busy month of events, I tell you what: Note to self: if I ever win the Presidency, NEVER EVER PUT MY BRO BRUTUS ON THE SECRET SERV...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
March
(13)
- Presidential Character: Week Twelve, For Want Of A...
- I'm Just Using Up Blog Posts To Reach 400
- Presidential Character: Week Eleven, The Good And ...
- A Slight Follow-up To Name Changing
- Name Changing
- Off-Topic: Things I Learned At MegaCon 2013
- Presidential Character: Week Ten, Hating Tyler Too
- Also, I Think The New Pope Never Watched Bill Murr...
- Schadenfreude Update: It's Been Awhile Since I Gri...
- There Are Three Reasons This Should Be Illegal
- Income Inequality
- Presidential Character: Week Nine, He Won In One R...
- The Simplest Reason Why Republicans Get the Blame ...
-
▼
March
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment