Still unfinished business regarding the Tiananmen protests. :(
I've said before... I hope Tank Man is still alive. I hope I can meet him one day. Ask him what it was like to stand there.
And for China itself? Justice, someday... but it will come.
Home » tiananmen square » Anniversary Time Again: Tiananmen
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Anniversary Time Again: Tiananmen
mintu | 9:06 AM | anniversaries | china | freedom | justice | tank man | tiananmen square
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
And all I got was... was... oh no. I forgot to pick up the complimentary "I Survived Orlando MegaCon 2014" t-shirt! :( On the ...
-
This is, as noted before , the 100-year anniversary of the first year of World War I. History is made of competing forces. Between the Grea...
-
It looks a lot like this : Yet Terry Jones, the pastor who organized a mock trial that ended with the burning of a Koran and led to violen...
-
For some reason, the YouTube I found for this time doesn't have an embed option. Ah well, here's Country Joe McDonald ! What the he...
-
Ah, to revel in the geekdom of comic books, science fiction and fantasy, costume roleplay, gaming, and walking. Lots and lots of walking. S...
-
I mentioned earlier there is a special election (even with the regular election still nine months away) being held to fill the vacancy for ...
-
What does it tell you when the opposition party plans not one but THREE separate presentations against the President's annual State of t...
-
Or, as Andrew Sullivan is fond of paraphrasing it: Meep Meep . It's difficult, but not impossible, to speak on a sitting President's...
-
Lo and behold, post about veep selections and ye shall receive. Mitt Romney goes and selects Congressman Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) to be his...
-
(see Update below) So forty-seven U.S. Senators went and did a thing this weekend, where they sent a rather demeaning and error-filled lette...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(185)
-
▼
June
(17)
- President Character: Week Twenty-Two, Gone To The ...
- The Republicans' Real Problem If They Can't Pass T...
- In This Case, the March Of History Goes Forward, T...
- The March of History Isn't Supposed to Go Backwards
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty-One, The Effec...
- My Two Cents On Syria
- Off-Topic: Gandolfini
- Presidential Character: Week Twenty, Garfield Died...
- So Iran Went Purple
- Twisted Sick Little Fu...
- You Know Booz Allen Hamilton Could Have Hired Me I...
- Presidential Character: Week Nineteen, Winner By O...
- June 6th, Anniversary of the Longest Day
- About Whistleblowers
- Anniversary Time Again: Tiananmen
- Playing The Game of Thrones, and Why Nearly Every ...
- Speculation for Twelfth Doctor Who Already In Earn...
-
▼
June
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment